1. Administrator - OTCF S.A. with its registered office in Kraków (ul. Saska 25C, 30-720 Kraków), registered by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] No.: 0000555276, NIP [VAT No.]: PL9451978451, REGON [National Official Business Register No.]: 356630870, share capital of PLN 7.384.500 (paid in full), BDO [waste database] No.: 000005025, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Website – 4F CHANGE, a website available at https://4fchange.com/ run by the Administrator, acting as an information platform on the environmental strategy of OTCF S.A. based in Wieliczka, through which the Administrator gives access to the Website functionalities and provides the Users with services, and the Users learn about the Administrator's services. The Administrator uses the Website to give access to appropriate system, ICT, and technological tools needed to provide the services.
3. Pages of the Website - web pages available at https://4fchange.com/.
5. User - a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality making use of the functionalities of the Website.
6. Consumer - User acting as a natural person and making, with the Administrator, a legal transaction that is not directly connected with its business or professional activity.
7. Services – services available on the Website provided electronically that may be the subject of an agreement between the User and the Administrator.
8. GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
9. Newsletter - a service provided by the Administrator through which the Administrator sends commercial information, in particular on the range of products and services, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User.
1. The Administrator shall apply technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of risk, including measures aimed at preventing unauthorised persons from acquiring and modifying the personal data transmitted via the Internet to ensure security of messages and data transmitted on the Website. The Administrator shall ensure the security of data transmission on the Website by using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
2. The Administrator shall make the functionalities of the Website available using the Internet.
1. Enquiries addressed to the Administrator can be submitted directly through the pages of the Website. To submit the enquiry, the User shall use the contact form available on the page of the Website (by entering the required data in the fields of the enquiry form, to enable the Administrator to respond to the enquiry, and ticking the required fields), or send the enquiry to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. To respond to the enquiry, the Administrator may contact the User by e-mail or by phone (if a contact phone number has been provided).
2. The Administrator shall not be liable for the actions of New Solutions Group Sp. z o.o., in particular for further contact with the User, processing of its personal data provided in the form, and the functioning of the www.ubraniadooddania.pl. The Administrator shall only make the electronic form available on the Website (as a functionality of the Website) and shall not collect and store personal data entered by the User in the form. Personal data entered by the User in the form shall be obtained directly by New Solutions Group Sp. z o.o. as a separate data controller within the meaning of GDPR.
1. As part of a newsletter service (hereinafter referred to as the „Newsletter”), the Administrator shall send an e-mail to the email address provided by the User. Newsletter shall be provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
2. Newsletter shall contain information on the 4F Change strategy and Wear_Fair programme, the 4F brand's range of products and services, new sustainably produced collections, current special offers, the opening of new Wear_Fair zones in shops, and other news about the 4F brand and its environmental strategy and products, including reviews, press materials, and links to 4F befriended sites.
3. Each Newsletter shall contain:
4. To use the Newsletter, the User shall have a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet and an active e-mail account.
5. To subscribe to the Newsletter, the User shall perform the following registration steps in the “Join the change, subscribe to the newsletter, and be up to date with our actions” field on https://4fchange.com:
6. Pressing (clicking on) the registration confirmation link shall mean that the User's e-mail address is subscribed to the e-mailing list. Newsletters shall be sent to the User's e-mail address.
7. To receive Newsletters, the User is required to provide its e-mail address in the registration form.
8. The User may, at any time, without giving reasons and without bearing any costs, change the previously indicated e-mail address used to send the Newsletter. To change the e-mail address, the User shall withdraw from the Newsletter by pressing (clicking on) the “Unsubscribe Newsletter” link located in the footer of each Newsletter, re-order the Newsletter by performing registration steps in the way indicated in item 6 above, and indicate a new e-mail address in the “NEWSLETTER” field in the form placed on https://4fchange.com.
9. The User may, at any time, without giving reasons and without bearing any costs, withdraw from the Newsletter. To withdraw from the Newsletter, the User shall:
10. When using the Newsletter, the User shall not be allowed to provide or transmit illegal content.
1. The Administrator can make other forms available to the User via the pages of the Website to enable the User to recommend the Website or services offered in the Website to other Internet users and take part in competitions and special offers provided by the Administrator.
2. By using the form, the User enters into the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means. To terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means, the User shall use the relevant form. The Administrator may introduce, communicate, and submit for acceptance additional rules of using the forms before the forms are actually used.
1. Each User shall have the right to lodge a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the Website or the Services performed by the Administrator.
2. Complaints can be submitted in particular by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the form recommended by the Administrator. The User is not obliged to use or follow this form for the validity of the complaint.
3. The Administrator shall process and respond to each complaint (communicate the manner of processing) immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of the complaint. The way the User is to be informed of the manner of processing shall be indicated in the complaint report.
4. In the event of any deficiencies in the complaint, the Administrator shall request the User to complete it based on the User's address details indicated in the complaint.
1. To use the Website, and in particular to learn about the functionalities and services available on the Website, the User shall have a terminal device with access to the Internet and an installed web browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari.
2. To use the Services, the User shall have an active e-mail account.
2. The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor (DPS) who can be contacted in matters concerning the protection of personal data and the exercise of rights related thereto. To that end, the User may contact the Data Protection Supervisor by means of electronic mail at email@example.com or by means of traditional mail at OTCF S.A., ul. Grottgera 30, 32-020 Wieliczka (annotated with “Data Protection Supervisor (DPS)”).
3. User's personal data, depending on the use of the Website, including the services offered through the Website, may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
4. Users' personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
5. In the case of using the “Order a courier” form, the User will make its personal data available directly to New Solutions Group Sp. z o.o. (as a separate administrator), as specified in the regulations and based on other provisions made available by New Solutions Group Sp. z o.o. and accepted by the User when filling in the form. The Website Administrator does not collect and store the User's personal data.
6. Users' personal data may be transferred by the Administrator outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as part of the Administrator's use of subcontractors (following the categories of recipients referred to in item 4 above). In such a case, the Administrator shall ensure the legally required personal data protection measures, i.e. as the case may be: (i) transfer of data to a subcontractor located in a third country for which an adequacy decision has been issued as required by Article 45 of GDPR, (ii) transfer of data carried out on the basis of a data transfer agreement entered into with the subcontractor based on the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by decision of the European Commission, (iii) transfer of data carried out under the binding corporate rules applied by the subcontractor as referred to in Article 47 of GDPR. For more information on the Administrator's security measures relating to the transfer of data outside the EEA, please contact the Data Protection Supervisor appointed by the Administrator.
7. The personal data shall be stored by the Administrator for the duration of the provision of the services of the Website (to Users), for the duration of the agreements for the provision of services by electronic means, and
8. The Administrator shall ensure that each User can exercise all their rights under GDPR, i.e. the right to request access to their personal data, the right to rectify or erase data, or request restriction of data processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object to data processing, on the terms and in the cases provided for in GDPR.
9. If the personal data are processed by the Administrator to pursue legitimate interests (as referred to above), each User shall have the right to object to the data processing on grounds related to its specific situation.
10. Data processed to pursue a legitimate interest, i.e. the Administrator's direct marketing, shall be processed only until an objection is raised against this form of processing. The User shall have the right to object to the processing of the personal data thereof for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, at any time. The objection can be made using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Provision of personal data with respect to:
13. The Administrator shall not conduct User data processing operations in an automated manner resulting in decisions having legal effects thereon or similarly and significantly affecting the situation thereof. Possible automated data processing, including profiling, shall be used solely to analyse and forecast individual preferences of Users using the Website.
14. Any individual whose personal data is processed by the Administrator shall have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data to the supervisory authority, i.e. the Data Protection Supervisor and, from the moment the new Personal Data Protection Act enters into force, its legal successor, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office whose seat is located at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
1. The Consumer may use the out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and pursuing claims. The rules of access to these procedures are available in the seats or on the websites of entities entitled to out-of-court dispute resolution, including in particular consumer advocate or Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection listed on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/.
2. An online platform for dispute resolution between consumers and traders at Union level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop-shop for consumers and traders seeking to resolve out-of-court a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service contract.