in force from 16 January 2023
2. The owner of the Website is OTCF S.A. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Saska 25C (30-720 Kraków), entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Business Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000555276, share capital of PLN 7,384,500, paid in full, NIP [VAT No.]: 9451978451, REGON [National Official Business Register No.]: 356630870 (hereinafter referred to as “OTCF”).
3. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files stored in the device of the users visiting 4fchange.pl (e.g. on a computer, phone, or another user’s device used to connect to the Online Shop), intended for the use of the Online Shop if the Internet browser allows it.
The information stored or accessed will not cause any configuration changes to the user’s telecommunications device or the software installed on the device.
4. OTCF uses four types of cookies on the Website:
5. OTCF uses first-party cookies for the following purposes:
6. OTCF uses third-party cookies for the following purposes:
7. Cookies are safe for the Website user’s computers. In particular, they do not allow penetrating the Users' computers with viruses or other unwanted software or malware.
8. Cookies are used on the Website with the user’s consent. The user can give consent by using appropriate settings of the software, in particular the Internet browser, installed on the device used by the user to view the content of the Website.
10. Cookies do not store information that constitutes personal data of the Website users. Cookies are not used to determine the identity of the user or to collect or store sensitive personal data.
11. The Online Shop contains links and references to other websites. OTCF is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable at these websites.